Join New Zealand's Original Preschool Class for Irish Dance
Our early education Irish dance classes have been developed to cater to the physical and mental development of children between the ages of 2 - 4 years.
Classes for this level are 30 minutes long and are full of fun music, props, games and activities to engage your child in the world of dance and Irish dance.
Your Child Will Learn:
- The basics of Irish dance
- Co-ordination (Hopping, jumping, skipping)
- Learning right from left
- Timing & patterns of music
- Listening & social skills
Classes Open For Enrolment - Term 1, 2020:
- Wednesdays 10:15am - 10:45am 3 year olds
- Wednesdays 11:00am - 11:30am 4 year olds
- Saturdays 9:30am - 10:10am 3 & 4 year olds
- Per term $110 (includes GST)
- First lesson is free
- After your first lesson, dancers must register to confirm placement in class along with payment for the reminder of the term.
- Pro rata may be applied if joining part way through a term.
- Registration is $40 per dancer and includes a Doyle Academy Little Jigger t-shirt to wear for classes.