Irish dance classes specifically developed for PRESCHOOL children
"LITTLE JIGGERS" & "mUMMY & ME" CLASSES
the original preschool irish dance class.
CLASSES OPEN FOR ENROLMENT - TERM 2, 2019:
NEW "MUMMY & ME" Fitness & Irish Dance 9:45am - 10:15am
Wednesdays 10:30 - 11:00 2 & 3 year olds
Wednesday 11:15 - 11:45 3 & 4 year olds
Saturdays 9:40 - 10:10 3, 4 & 5 year olds
Our early education dance classes have been developed to cater to the physical and mental development of children between the ages of 2- 5 years.
Classes for this level are 30 minutes long and are full of fun music, props, games and activities to engage your child in the world of dance and Irish dance.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
- The basics of Irish dance
- Co-ordination (Hopping, jumping, skipping)
- Learning right from left
- Timing & patterns of music
- Listening & social skills
- Per term $110 (includes GST)
- First lesson is free and for your first term you pay per class ($11).
- After the first term, all dancers must register. Registration is $30 per dancer and includes a Doyle Academy t-shirt to wear for classes.
Follow our link to our online enrolment system:
CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
- Simply follow the instructions to create an account and select ‘Add a student’.
- Complete the details for the student registering in classes. If you have more than one student in your family, please add another student.
- You will be redirected to your home page of your portal. From this point select 'Register for Classes'.
- Select the classes for each student, and click 'submit'
- You will receive confirmation via email.
- WAIVERS - click on this link to read our terms and conditoins of enrolment.