OUR MOST POPULAR CLASSES
"BEGINNER IRISH DANCE"
DANCERS NEW TO IRISH DANCE START IN OUR BEGINNER CLASSES.
ENROLMENT OPEN FOR TERM 4, 2019
CLASSES starting the week of October 14th, 2019:
- EAST TAMAKI STUDIO - 14 Birmingham Road, East Tamaki
- Tuesdays 4:00 - 4:45 5 years & up
- Wednesdays 4:30 - 5:15 5 years & up
- ELLERSLIE STUDIO - Leicester Hall, Cnr Findlay & Ramsgate Street.
- Wednesdays 4:30pm - 5:15pm 5 years & up
- PAPAKURA STUDIO - Papakura Old Central School Hall, Wood street.
- Wednesdays 4:30pm - 5:15pm 5 years & up - FULL
Our beginner Irish Dance classes for children are 45 minutes long and reccommended for school aged children 5 years and older.
All dancers work towards learning their first dance; the single reel.
Our classes have unique games and activites to aid learning, reinforce technique and of course to have fun!
All dancers enrolled in these classes work through the Doyle Academy, TIDA of NZ and An Comisium Le Rinci Gaelacha syallbus.
They have been developed to cater to all levels and ages.
OUR DANCERS WILL LEARN:
- The basics of Irish dance
- Develop an understanding of Irish Dance technique
- Working towards learning the steps of a Single Reel
- Co-ordination & balance
- Listening & social skills
- Per term $130 (includes GST)
- First lesson is free and for your first term you pay per class ($13).
- Simply follow the instructions to create an account and select ‘Add a student’.
- Complete the details for the student registering in classes. If you have more than one student in your family, please add another student.
- You will be redirected to your home page of your portal. From this point select 'Register for Classes'.
- Select the classes for each student, and click 'submit'
- You will receive confirmation via email.
- WAIVERS - click on this link to read our terms and conditoins of enrolment.