OUR ADULT IRISH DANCE CLASSES COMBINE FUN & FITNESS FOR ANY LEVEL OF DANCER.
ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING ADULT IRISH DANCE CLASSES IN AUCKLAND!
OUR ADULT CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR TERM 2.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR OPENINGS IN TERM 3.
We have two options available for young adults, teens and adults wanting to learn Irish dance.
Our Adult Beginners class is a 1 hour class that starts with the basic's and works through the first soft shoe dances of our syllabus. We mix it up through out the year with ceilis and performance based routines. A reccommended class for anyone new to Irish dance in their late teens onwards!
- The basics of Irish dance
- Develop an understanding of Irish Dance technique
- Learn ceili dances in a group
- Develop fitness
- Meet new friends
- 1 hour $150 (including GST)
- First lesson is free and for your first term you can pay per class $15.
- To confirm your place for the next term, includes a registration fee of $15 and the full fee of $150 payable. No causal or drop in rate is available for 2019.
- Mondays 7:10pm - 8:10pm - FULL/CLOSED
- 1.5 hour class $175 (including GST)
- Annual registration fee of $15 per year per adult dancer
- Mondays 7:10pm - 8:40pm - FULL/CLOSED
HOW DO I ENROL OR REGISTER?
Follow our link to our online enrolment system:
CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
Simply follow the instructions to create an account and select ‘Add a student’.
Complete the details for the student registering in classes. If you have more than one student in your family, please add another student.
You will be redirected to your home page of your portal. From this point select 'Register for Classes'.
Select the classes for each student, and click 'submit'
You will receive confirmation via email.
WAIVERS - click on this link within the portal to read our terms and conditions of enrolment.