OUR MOST POPULAR CLASSES
"BEGINNERS IRISH DANCE"
DANCERS NEW TO IRISH DANCE START IN OUR BEGINNER CLASSES.
Our beginner Irish Dance classes are 45 minute long and work through the Doyle Academy, TIDANZ and An Comisium Le Rinci Gaelacha syallbus. They have been developed to cater to all levels and ages.
OUR DANCERS WILL LEARN:
- The basics of Irish dance
- Develop an understanding of Irish Dance technique
- Working towards learning the steps of a Single Reel
- Co-ordination & balance
- Listening & social skills
Our beginner Irish Dance classes have great games and activities to reinfoce learning of steps and technique. Fun music (traditional and modern), and engaging activities for all ages.
Class days & times:
- Tuesdays 4pm - 4:45pm
- Saturdays 9:00am - 9:45am